Bladder tanks are industry approved as an economical, effective & reliable effluent storage management solution for dairy farms.
Industrial grade, durable, flexible bladder tanks made of high density polyethylene, a resistant plastic with a long life span. Being plastic, it will not have problems with rust, or oxidation.
Bladder tanks offer many benefits for effluent storage and is a modular system, allowing more tanks to be added as farm expands or finance allows.
- As the effluent storage tanks are enclosed with no air exposure their is minimal odour
- No crusting occurs as there is no air exposure
- Quick, easy, self installation
- An agitation system can be used to stir the effluent in the pillow tank
- The corners are reinforced with steel for extra strength and durability.
- Optimum nutrient retention as no nitrogen lost like uncovered effluent storage alternatives
- The flexible bladder tanks inlets and connections are all made of steel not plastic like the cheaper. Low grade less durable PVC flexible bladder tanks on the market.
Safer, cost-effective effluent storage
- Safer as eliminates slurry tank accidents
- No security fence is required around the effluent storage just a stock fence
- Reduced storage requirement as no rainwater allowance as water tank is sealed
- No freeboard required maximising storage capacity
- There are no building permits or infrastructure required
- Bladder tanks are self supporting and only require a flat compacted sand base
- An ideal solution for areas with peat or other unstable soils or high water tables
Dairy washdown effluent storage
A controlled safe wastewater storage system is crucial to prevent farm run-off polluting rivers, lakes, canals and other water bodies.
Effluent storage enables neutralisation, coagulation and other natural pH stabilising processes to naturally occur.
Water Tank Sizes
The bladder tanks are available from 1,000 litres up to 500,000 litres of liquid storage to suit your requirements.
Bladder tank uses
The flexible bladder tank is suitable for potable and non potable water storage, dilute chemicals, fertiliser storage, fire prevention, irrigation, food waste, wastewater and effluent storage.